Gift Certificates Available!
Tarot Code Of Ethics
I agree with and abide by the American Tarot Association's Code
Of Ethics, as follows:
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my
professional activities without causing or intending to cause
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of
their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual orientation.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including
educational credentials and levels of certification.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information
shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested
by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for
advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature
that I am not qualified to provide.
- I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their
reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
I will always provide readings with compassion and in a nonjudgmental
I will strive to help my clients leave a reading feeling empowered
to make practical, life-affirming decisions.
I will study those things that will advance my own professional
development and aid me in giving better readings.